Hull Development Project
9850 sq. foot Office Building converted into 24 apartments
- We partnered with an Investor to work on a build-to-let development project based in Hull.
- Hull is a planned City of Culture and currently undergoing major regeneration.
- Converted an Office building of approximately 9850 sq. foot office building into 24 mixed size apartments.
- Development began in February 2016
- By mid-2016, the show apartment was completed (PD rights to be extended)
- Development was completed in December 2016
- As of February 2017, it has reached 70% occupancy.
Pakenham Arms Pub Conversion
Grade 2 Listed Property converted for short let apartments
- Pakenham Arms Pub, a grade 2 listed building On Pakenham Street near Russell Square.
- M&D Properties Investment Ltd was commissioned to develop 4 apartments on the buildings’ 2 floors.
- We planned to develop a penthouse on the roof, but were refused planning permission.
- The pub was converted into a Restaurant.
Overseas New Development
3300 sq. foot land acquired in Israel to develop a ‘Smart’ Residential Villa
- Half-hectare land was acquired in Israel.
- Planned to build a 3300 sq. ft luxurious smart home villa with swimming pool
- 14 months to complete from land acquisition to completion.
- Development was sold mid-2016
We have an ongoing requirement for these types of projects and are continually looking to partner with individuals and businesses. Please get in touch if you’re interested in discussing a potential partnership.
We are currently engaged in 35 different development project bids averaging £1 – 35 million in and around the London /North London area.